Friday, April 03, 2009
Re-entry
It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Lots of work, lot of crafty time.

Work has been really busy. But I did get an opportunity to move to a new office that has a window. It has a great view! It was a good opportunity to start clearing out my predecessor's files, and my mom and dad were kind enough to help me hang pictures again. The office isn't much, the furniture is pretty old. But it is functional and did I mention a window?? Sorry for my enthusiasm. I have had offices with windows and offices without windows. Due to my tendency to work long hours, I feel that I perform better with natural light. Otherwise my internal clock tends to get pretty confused.

Have taught several classes at the LYS and even finished a project!

Scribble Lace Scarf #3

Another scribble lace shawl. I don't know why I have liked doing these so much. But they have been enjoyable and a fairly fast knit. I've started one more and I think this will be the last, it uses a merino laceweight and ribbon.

Scribble Lace #4 Progress 3-29-09

My carpal has really flared up and so I am working to try and get that resolved. Or at least a game plan to help me get better. I have a bad feeling that it will involve not a lot of knitting and stitching for a while. Keep your fingers crossed!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG