Sunday, April 05, 2009
Goosewatch 2009 - Mission Accomplished
So last Sunday, I noticed some movement around the nest, but the light was bad. This week, I was able to catch some pictures of the new goose family on the lake before the bad rainstorms. There were FIVE baby geese!

IMG_0639

They were across the "inlet" between my neighbors and my yards. I tried to not disturb them but nonetheless, Papa Goose was doing a very good job blocking my view.

IMG_0636

I'm glad I was able to get these shots, they did not go back to the nest after Monday. And we have had torrential rainstorms so they could be hanging out most anywhere on the lake at this point. Hopefully they will swim by at some point.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope they come back. The babies are so cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG